Pages

Friday 19 December 2014

It's the most busiest time of the yeeeeear!

Hello!
Yes, I am late yet again. Sorry. Haha. I promise that as soon as Christmas is over we will resume with regular posting. At the moment I have an early blooming terrible two year old and my sister visiting over Christmas. So things have been a little hectic. If I go a little quiet for the rest of December then I apologize in advance but promise to be back in January for DUCJC2015, Mirabilia SAL, Aimee Stewart SAL, Glendon Place Dessert series SAL and SFS. Phwew. Think I joined enough SALs for 2015? Haha.

Well...for now, I have managed some stitching in this craziness. I was experiencing some mojo loss and so I was bad and had a new start. It was supposed to be a DUCJC start but now it will be a WIP. Haha. I started 'Belle de Mer' by Joan Elliot on hand-dyed 28ct evenweave called 'Roseglow' from Sew it all fabric.


So far it's just a little work on her tail but she has me excited for stitching again.
Something else that has me excited is Mo's floss. I've had 2 Mo packages show up in the last couple of weeks.


It's all a bit jumbled but these are the Prince collection and Villain collection. If there is a floss you like then just ask and I could let you know what it is.

Well that is all for now. Sorry about everything being so higgle-dy piggle-dy. Christmas will be over soon. Haha.

Thank you for reading, commenting and following! I can't believe there are 26 followers now! Madness!
Until next time,
Nel.




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flosses! Have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, a new project on such a great fabric and a package full of wonderful threads can bring your stitching mojo back :) Great new project and some awesome SALs for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new project. The floss is gorgeous.
    Merry Christmas Nel.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment. I love hearing from anyone out there that took the time to read my posts!