Pages

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Tuesday is close to Sunday....right?

Aha. Here I am. 2 days late...again...
What can I say? 2015 is a busy year apparently.

Good news though! I have stitching!
Ta-Da!

Before and after pictures of my Noah's Ark Birth Record by Design Works.
Not a whole lot of work but some is better than what I've managed lately..a.k.a 0. I'm going to keep working on this as the recipient has already been born. Haha. He is such a little cutie but I need to get myself into gear to finish this off for him.

I've also been working on this...


It's just a simple granny square baby blanket. It's almost finished as this has been my go to de-stress project for the last few days. Crochet is a lot easier to put down and pick up again when your almost 2yo decides that bedtime is for babies. haha.

Well that's all for today, I'm going to keep on with Noah's Ark over the next few days so I hope to be back Friday with another update for you all. Thanks for hanging in there guys.
Thanks for reading, commenting and following.
Until next time,
Nel.

P.S. I'd like to add that I haven't abandoned the 31 starts/WIPS but they are on hold, even though Noah's Ark was one of the projects on the list!

4 comments:

  1. Great progress on both Nel. Catch up when you can on the challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lovely progress Nell! Love the colour combination on the blankie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely progress on both your projects. Crafting time is always rare when you have a two year old at home, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've had great progress on both projects and I am feeling ya on the baby gifts, haha. Can't we just, I dunno, put a pause button on life until we can get our stitching done in a timely manner?! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment. I love hearing from anyone out there that took the time to read my posts!