Pages

Sunday 30 November 2014

Aha, late again!

My goodness. I am sorry once again for another late post. Haha.
The universe is against me blogging at the moment. No sicknesses this week but with the silly season fast approaching I've had less and less time for stitching. Not to say that I haven't done any!


This is a Doctor Who sweater pattern found here. It's in chart form so it was super easy to stitch instead of knit. I can't remember who mentioned this pattern. I think it may have been someone on Floss tube. So thank you to them! haha. I've been stitching it in 'Key West' from Mo's Sale.

I've been working on this instead of the Birth Record because I was dying to use some Mo's silk. haha. Which is bad because I don't need anymore projects with DUCJC2015 coming up. Hopefully this one will be done well before the end of the year.

Speaking of Mo's, I had another order come through...eh eh eh.


Ahh...they're all so pretty that I couldn't resist! The left are the regulars and the right are the silks.
The colours in order are: 
Regular - Judy, Hopper, Ursula, Maleficent, Hades, Gaston, Ratcliffe, Frollo, Jafar and Mother Gothel. (Villains!)
Silk - Nonie, Albert, Sea Breeze, Key West, Coal and Lord Grantham.
If you do not have any Mo's in your stash I highly suggest you stock up when her website is up and running. :)

Ok, well to make up for being late I'll show off my son decorating the tree.


He hasn't quite got the hang of it yet but he's trying. haha.

Well that is all for now, thank you for sticking with me as I try and get back on schedule. Haha.
As always, thanks for reading, commenting and following!
Until next time,
Nel.


3 comments:

  1. Love the color in the piece your working on. Gorgeous floss.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having never seen silk threads really, I had no idea they were so... rope? like in the way they are bundled. From the regulars, Hades looks amazing but there's that blue bias again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww.......he looks adorable Nell!
    Floss is looking stunning.....let me know when her site is up....think I may need to visit :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment. I love hearing from anyone out there that took the time to read my posts!