Pages

Friday 26 September 2014

Back so soon.

Well, that was quick.
This is just a small post to say that I have done a complete overhaul of my DUCJC2015 list.
My main reasoning was because I was being VERY over ambitious taking on sooo many larger projects. So instead I've taken off some of the ones I wasn't too excited about and split up on of the larger ones. Hopefully this will mean that I'm not working on this list until 2020 and I now have a chance at finishing a few of them within a year. I'll just keep it short and say that all the changes are on the page at the top of the blog.
Thank for reading and subscribing, sorry about so many posts and changes.
Nel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment. I love hearing from anyone out there that took the time to read my posts!