Pages

Sunday 21 September 2014

Hi-Ho!

So the thought of starting 31 projects in January became really scary when I realized that I don't even have 31 projects. Oops. So I decided to join a lot of women in the face book group by adding some WIPS to my 31. Well, I still didn't have 31. By this stage I was starting to plan out some trips to my LNS to stock up when I discovered that my Step Mother used to stitch and had piles of old cross stitching magazines. I cannot begin to describe how many beautiful patterns there were. I haven't been through them all yet but I did want to share one that I found in her stash.


It's an old Walt Disney cross stitch book. The patterns are gorgeous. I've decided to add Snow White and the Seven Dwarves to my list(which I will post soon, promise!). I will be cheating a little though and counting them as 1 project for each character. I will also be stitching them separately so it's not a complete cheat ;). Here is a closer picture of the pattern.


I think I may also add the Huey, Dewey, Louie and Uncle Scrooge advent calendar but I haven't quite made up my mind yet. Anyway, that's all for now. I promise that the next post will be my lists and an update on Halloween Town. Until then, Thanks for reading!
Nel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment. I love hearing from anyone out there that took the time to read my posts!