Pages

Thursday 1 January 2015

DUCJC2015 day 1 and the Mirabilia SAL

Hello and welcome to the madness that shall be DUCJC2015!
Woo hoo!

I'll try to keep this short and simple.
My first start for 2015 is 'Sleeping Princess' by Mirabilia. She is first because I also joined the Mirabilia SAL hosted by MrsMilkybarKid over on Floss Tube which also started today. I have really enjoyed working on her and I'm a little sad that she won't be touched again for another 30 days. Haha.
Here is what I got done today...


She is being stitched on 32ct Belfast Summer Khaki in DMC floss. The colours aren't quite accurate as I snapped this picture at 11.50pm under my work lamp.

I've decided that I'm going to add a picture of  each project as of their January start date to the DUCJC2015 tab and then have a current photo along with it so if you would like to see how each project is going without all of my rambling you may just head that way.

Well thank you for stopping by, I will be back tomorrow night with a new project which I shall keep a surprise(because I haven't picked one yet).
Thank you for reading, commenting and following.
Until tomorrow,
Nel.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome start!! I to have joined the DUCJC2015 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So looking forward to seeing each days starts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice start, I look forward to seeing many more! Happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue color of your lovely start Nel.


    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment. I love hearing from anyone out there that took the time to read my posts!