Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

Magic mirror on the wall, who is the stitchiest one of all?

Not me that's for sure! Haha.
Weeeeeelcome back! It's another glorious Friday evening and so it must be time for an update!
I have not done a lot of stitching between Wednesday and now. No, instead I've been having S.E.X. :D Lots of it! Haha. That sounds so wrong.
But more on that soon.

These last few days I have put down the Mill Hill snowman. I love beading but for such a small project that's a loooot of beads. So instead I went out and got some 17 inch spare bars for my Q snap and picked up my HAED Snow White. Here she is from the last time I worked on her...


And here she is now...


Please excuse the snaps and my PUG-jamas! Get it? ;)
Here is a photo a little bit closer...


And what movie did I have to watch while stitching her?


Oh yes :)
See, not a lot but at least I'm tackling that black hair. Haha.

So, onto the S.E.X ;)
I don't have photos as a lot of it is still on it's way but I promise some haul photos on it's arrival. What I can show you is my first ever Châtelaine!


How exciting! Haha. I chose the Mystery XIV Swan Lake. I have to admit that as much as I love Ballet I have not seen this performed. My main reasons for choosing this one were the colours and the swans. haha. I live in Perth, Western Australia so swans, especially black swans, are kind of a big deal. So much so that we even put them on our flag...


...See. Haha.
I also chose it because it's absolutely gorgeous!
I can also tell you that all of my materials have now been purchased for DUCJC2015, minus the 2 empty spots that I will purchase after Christmas with my Christmas cash. I have also purchased an LED floor lamp with magnifying glass and clip to hold patterns. I am so excited for that to arrive so I'll have some better light during the evenings.

So I think this post has been long enough now. Remember to check in on Sunday to see the winner of the give away! Until then, thank you for reading, commenting and following!
Nel.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful progress Nel. Love your new chart.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) yeah, I can't wait to kit it up.

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment. I love hearing from anyone out there that took the time to read my posts!