Pages

Wednesday 1 October 2014

MMMM Post 1...

Woohoo!
I've been looking forward to today. As soon as my DS went down for a nap I grabbed 'Keeping Watch'. This is as far as I got...
There is some white on there but it's a bit hard to see. I was really enjoying this until I looked at the beads...all the beads....in little bags...together. There are 2 bags and 3 different greens. Velvet Green....what is Velvet Green? Haha. 

Safe to say that this has been put away until I have more than an hour to sort all of those colours. Instead, I'm going to start 'Joy' by The Sweetheart Tree. Here it is...
With only 2 bead colours! Woo hoo. :)

That's all for now, I'm slowly going around and reading everyone else's blogs to see what they're starting and working on for MMMM. Look forward to seeing it all. Until next time thank you for reading and following!
Nel.


8 comments:

  1. Oh that's going to be so darling when it's complete!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So much back stitching but I've put a good dent into it last night :)

      Delete
  2. Yeyyyy great projects for start of our mini month. Can't wait to see how you get on :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm excited to finish them. Haha.

      Delete
  3. Lovely designs ! I look forward to watching your progress on them :)
    And yes....your sone is adorable!! They're just so very very precious when they're that age :)
    Your Rhodes heart (in the next post) looks perfect! I've nit yet been able to get mine to look symmetrical:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm almost finished Joy now so I should have it done for Wednesday :) Haha, yes they are. I can't wait to see how he'll grow but at the same time I want him to be my little boy forever. Haha.

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment. I love hearing from anyone out there that took the time to read my posts!