Pages

Wednesday 29 October 2014

MMMM Post 5...

Hello once again and welcome back to the end of MMMM.
Yes, unfortunately October is almost at an end and as such we have come to post number 5.
But do not despair because I have some great news!


4 finishes! Woo hoo! I met my goal by getting all 4 of these heavily beaded smalls finished for MMMM. Yessss! Haha. Whilst working on the Snowman I was starting to despair thinking that I was way over my head but here they are all done and ready for December.

Here are all of their stats.


'Joy' by The Sweetheart Tree
32 count Opalescent-Raw Belfast Linen
2 over 2
Started 1/10/14 Finished 5/10/14


'Winter Birdhouses - Keeping Watch' by Mill Hill
18 count white Aida Stitching Band
2 over 1
Started 1/10/14 Finished 24/10/14
Added: Holly Charm at Bottom


'Winter Holiday Collection - Santa and Rudolph' by Mill Hill
14 count Perforated Paper
3 over 1
Started 21/10/14 Finished 27/10/14


'Winter Holiday Collection - Gingerbread Boy' by Mill Hill
14 count Perforated Paper
3 over 1
Started 28/10/14 Finished 29/10/14

So there you have it! 5 posts, 4 finishes and one very happy stitcher. I still have to get some felt and ribbon to finish off my Gingerbread Boy and Santa but as far as the stitching goes I am done! :D
Thank you so much for Reading, commenting and subscribing. I now have 18 followers! :O Unbelievable. Haha. Thank you so much.
Until next time,
Nel.




12 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the great finishes Nel. They turned out great.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, they all look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous finishes!! Well done Nel! You should be doing wild happy dances :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! Yes, I was yesterday when I finished the Gingerbread boy! My son thought it was great dancing along the lounge room ;)

      Delete
  4. Your tree will be lovely with lots of sparkle from all the beads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you, I can't wait to see the house decorated in the ornaments :)

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous finishes! You must have a lot of patience for all that beading! We are continuing the SAL into November if you would like to join us, head over to my blog before Nov 5th for sign - up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! I enjoyed it suprisingly :) thank you for the invite but I have some other projects I'd like ttogether some work done :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment. I love hearing from anyone out there that took the time to read my posts!